Friday, September 24, 2010

Down with the maggots and the ring leader

ah so the maggots grow a tongue ( I shall henceforth call theavemydceisamyth bloggers as maggots as they are dickless gutless SOBs just like their mentor who do not have nuts to come clean fair and square).. fair enough.. to my readers, this is going to be a long one.. Its a friday and I have a party to go to.. (yes i have a life too )
we have better things to do in life.
this singular fact however Is debatable.. so these good for nothing faceless maggots posted a big post so I have to go bigger.. In a ideological fight such as this one, I simply cannot hold back..

the first post ever made by you maggots was on 18th march 2010 so you maggots were born on 18th march 2010... since u have been copying and pasting my abusive posts,, lets go into the history of my posts which by the way pre dates the history of your existence. then the whole world will see who is lying who is not

Prashant Baveja guys sorry to disappoint you but a.) PB is never gonna leave. he has worked hard for this DTU for more than five years b.) The powers to be behind this are way stronger than you can conceptualize. Making DCE a university was never a knee jerk reaction. It has been in planning for many years. Many times DCE was 'overlooked' for IIT status one begins to think whether there was ever an effort to make it one.

I wish all of you guys and gals involved to promote tis cause the best but please be on guard. As it is PB can be problematic, a desperate PB is a dangerous PB. So far you guys have done great. only 77 people made it for mid sems. try and get this number down to zero by march 19th and you will have achieved a lot

good luck

a concerned DCE alumnus



this was my first post ever.. note that it was made on 15th march. no abuse can be seen here and neither any lie in any sense.. I took a side on the issue thats it...
then the whole incident with the lathicharge and police arrests happened and I just wrote this

My heart goes out to for the protesters who got hurt today. I feel sorry for those who did not attend today in fear of persecution or to watch IPL. Trust me when I say, cause I know the man, PBS is the most vindictive person you will meet and he will avenge himself bit by bit if he is left with any power or authority our your futures. Dont be cowed down by this show of brute strength. PBS will do much worse if unity is not shown.


a little bit before that i wrote this

finally if nothing happens, that is if CM neither removes pabbu nor
changes DTU back to DCE which might be a realistic scenario, you have
the options of approaching the judciary which will be a long and
protracted battle or laying a firm demand of diluting his powers by
amending of the DTU act which will include appointing of a paid board
of governers of DCE comprising of eminent alumini, industry person and
acadmecians so that he does not have whole or sole power to make your
lives miserable.
See more


so far no SOB.. people please note.. and also the fact that these three posts were 15 days apart..I am not on fire.. i am not abusive, I am not instigating. I am staying firm on my ideology that DTU is wrong (more on that later) I do have better things to do in my life.. so far I am just voicing my opinion which the last time I checked I could do as this is still a democracy. Then these maggots come up with a fake profile as this one and add me on facebook



and then abuse me for voicing my opinion.. I was called madarchod, behenchod bhadva PB sharma ne tere liye itna kiya aur tu usi ke khilaf bolta hai. It should be noted that that was a facebook chat and i did not know that it cannot be saved.. nyhow.. in my last post i told you that these maggots tried this trick again

and PS next time you need access to my facebook profile, grow some nuts as add me from your real id..not some fake avantika sharma id..
. see these maggots have used this trick before on other people..
And then, all you are interested in is: Women! LMAO, Your facebook says so Dude! LOLZ Another despo with nothing better to do.
but alas wen their parlor tricks dont work on they cry as all sore losers do

Who wants to ever visit the Facebook profile of a jerk like you. You are famous in the www now through this blog Mr Prashant Baveja (as you realize already), and people come here looking for you. STFU, and realize the suicidal mission you are on. You think you will tag your posts as PBS (lol) and ever accomplish anything!? LMAO....He ain't going to apply for Post Doc, you gonna do that soon mate.


the threats in those txt shall be discussed later.. so when i was abused I thought I have the freedom to abuse too


down with state control of education!! shame on delhi government shame on sheila dixit shame on PBS!! all hail democracy!!this is worst than communist china...


i am still not abusive... this was when students were arrested on campus.. come on what kind of man leaves cops to handle the matter with students..if this man had chosen to take students into confidence before enacting this conversion, he would not have to see this.. of course he thinks he is some sort of messiah with a vision.. he is one of so many fake politicians and messihs that plaue indian education system today.. more on them later.. please note so far I havent been abusive even though i was abused at.. so this all is not about me..


PBS doesnt want a world class institution. he wants a world class fiefdom. I in my days at dce had the pleasure of being inside his house. He had one servant for every household chore and a fleet of drivers for his slew of personal and government cars. Imagine his perks when he makes VC. He is one man whose intentions disgust me. If all he wanted was money, he should have gracefully retired and joined a private education group like jaypee and amity . They would have given him tons of money. His disease is worse. He has a messiah complex and is playing God with the destiny of DCE and its students



this is the first time I up the ante a little bit AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CALLED HIM sob

The fact that during the meeting when mothers were speaking and this sick SOB refused to shut his trap disgusts me beyond the limits I thought I was capable of experiencing disgust


i WAS WATCHIg the video of parents tryin to et their point acroos and that time no one el;se was speakin. there was this one lady a mother who was trying to say somethin and this sick SOB SOB SOB n times over for what he did actually did not shut up or in the language of these maggots shut the fuck UP. Now this is bullshit. these parents pay money to send their children to this college. If a mother wants some answers u listen u sick SOB. this is what you teach to your students?? total disrespect towards women and a mother no less?? who is there for her son?? oh yes i abused him and i wish I were in india.. I would do it to his face in his office..

16 days l8r, i upped the ante

This
incident is clearly orchestrated by those occupying the highest seat of
power and who are threatened by this agitation. It is unfortunate but
it also seems that those involved could be students under the thumbs of
PBS or his hired goons which make no mistake are evrywhere. Thr are
going to be more such incidents w...hich
he will use as an argument to make DTU autonomous for better
controlling the 'discipline' situation on the campus. Right from the
start of this agigation i have marvelled at the resolve of the current
batch and have also pointed out at what you are up against. This is
only going to get worse till he has his way or he is shown the door. My heart goes out to those
who got injured and I pray for their speedy recovery.


Oh i accept i wrote this

only becuase i saw this

earlier also there had been fights between these groups but this time there were many things which were unusual-police was present in guest house and outside pb's house but it didn't came during the fight it only turned up after everything was over .when they were asked why didnt they came they said"upar se orders aye the-why were cctv cameras turned off when usually they work all day and night-why guards didnt tried to stop the fight -why only people who were leading the protest were seriously injured-media do not telecast when we protestat india gate but it was present in the campus at midnight-the whole case happened when two groups were already in fight wid each other.so the day was chosen so that an illusion can be created that it was a gangwar and it was also telecasted to show people in general that such gangwars and protests are common in this college and spoil the very name of college so you decide who can plan all this ........



I know PBS has multiple guards at his disposal and the fact that he did nothing to stop this brutal beating of students makes him criminally responsible and that is why i made criminal allegations.. did police ever question his guards??or question him for that matter?? In my adapted country as u maggots so call it whenevr something like this happens, everyone is questioned.. blame is fixed.. people are held accountable.. of course your white haired goon has so much power that no one asks anything of him which is sad...

yeah then I wrote what I wrote and I am proud of it.. of course you guys are linked to that goon and get feedback from him before writing nything here.. but more on that l8r.. first lets concentrate on your posts

btw good to know that you people also have the option of changing your stand

These two, coming from the mouth (or fingers, or fingers in mouth) of his excellency Prashant Baweja, are NOT same.



readers please compare this

A special mention of a gentleman called Prashant Baveja, who has been the "only" alumni on fire in Save DCE group @ FB. Man, when we learnt something...इंसानियत से विश्वास उठ गया! (one of his batch-mates contacted us). This guy was nominated, helped to great great extent by our VC Sir, because of which he sits in that foreign university. And still, guess why he is sending hate messages there??? His Father and Dr N. K. Bhagat were classmates @ Kurukshetra University!!!!!!!!!! So guys, he ain't helping you or advice you as an alumni, he is just helping Bhagat Uncle! You suck Mr Baweja! You are as shameless and pathetic a person as there can be, AND WE HAD TO EXPOSE YOU!



with this one which was just published today

(Though I seriously believe you got yourself involved in this because you are a Schmuck!, हिंदी में कहें तो: "बेगानी शादी में, अब्दुल्लाह दीवाना!").


from a mindless puppet i am now a schmuck.. well maggots dont have mouth they just fart from their ass.. so these two farts my dear maggots arent identical.. Let me again retriate why I am here.. I voiced my concerns like many alumini did on facebook community.. please see the examples here

Amit Ahuja Guys can we create a SAVEDCE fund for alumni to contribute towards the movement . I believe that your student council can appoint some responsible student member as treasurer and then open an account in a bank , where in all funds can come.

If a good amount of money gets collected then a good lawyer can also be hired to give an expert opinion or try to find out an alumni who is also a LLB & request him to give a free help.

These are just some thoughts that were coming in mind today . so i want u guys to discuss these.


Amit Ahuja ‎800 Hits in a Day on www.savedce.in .. You guys are doiing wonders man .. Keep up .. You will win surely ..If you need the analytics report do contact me...!


Neha Rathore guy! you are goign such great work. Sadly i am too far to be part of it... Keep up the good work.... try to Make the alumni pull back thr support!!!



and compare them to my first three posts.. everyone has a right to choose which side of a debate they choose to be..i choose my side and I was abused for it.. I am sure these guys were too and choose not to come back or perhaps the powers to be were threatened more by me.. whatever the reason, i was abused, parents of children were abused, teachers were abused.. when PB sharma is abused these maggots start multiplying.. who fights for the rights of these individual who do not have power to write fake recommendations letters to secure free services of nameless internet maggots??


nd you didn't use SOB once my friend, you used it all along. You stand on no moral grounds Mr Baweja, you are a filthy, abusive, arsewipe, nothing else.


so i think i pretty much covered this one.. right flithy maggots??

anyhow now lets cover this one

I say again, this medium does not target you, It targets your lies and abuses.


so this medium doesnt target me??

This guy was nominated, helped to great great extent by our VC Sir, because of which he sits in that foreign university.


this is a biggest lie.. I would never seek a recommendation from a man as corrupt as your present VC. people who nominated me were DR R.K. Sinha, Prof K.L deori and prof.
M kulkarni..


done so this is first targeting of my credibility based on false lies and allegations

(Oh yeah, our blog comes up 9th when searching for your name on Google :), hope Prof. Govind Agrawal/Dr. Drew Maywar read your doings soon!)


by inserting text lables and other bullshit you plan to undermine my credibility?? jesus chirst maggots.. grow up!! oh wait maggots are dickless creatures who cannot grow up.. sorry guys you have pathetic DNA cant be helped.. you targetted me the moment u used my advisors name and not only that you do this here

Is that how you address the head of an Institute Prashant? (PBS becomes Pabbu, what do you call Dr. Govind Agarwal? Govindu? Gondu? Aggu?! Haggu?!).


and here

and realize the suicidal mission you are on. You think you will tag your posts as PBS (lol) and ever accomplish anything!? LMAO....He ain't going to apply for Post Doc, you gonna do that soon mate.


and here

It is only a matter of time, before your own doings reflect in your listed credentials.


and here

Last but not the least, we feel it is high time people at Nonlinear Fiber Optics Group know you better. It will be done, we assure you.


you seriously think your PB sharma can do anything to undermine my academic credibility?? I throw an open invitation to him through my blog to write whatever mail to wherever and whomsoever he wishes to write.. I am still writing papers, making progress on my projects, getting papers for reviewing from top journals so i am all set.. I can take this to whatever ends that are necessary.

Understand one more thing, I couldnt care less I PBS is removed or DTU is not repealed.. btw a positive development for you maggots to disprove in your next blogpot post as negative

New Delhi, Sep 21 (PTI) The Delhi High Court today sought response from Centre and the city government on a petition challenging the conversion of Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) into Delhi Technical University (DTU). A Division Bench of Chief Justice Dipak Misra and Justice Manmohan also issued a notice to Delhi University besides the Central and Delhi governments and sought their response by December 8 on a petition filed by a group of students.

Filing the petition, the students pleaded to the court to declare the DTU Act, under which the DCE, earlier under DU, was converted into a state university, as ultra vires. They also pleaded to the court to quash the notification issued by LG in this regard in July last year.


the reason why i am here is to present a view which is unbiased.. not one have i algined with SAVE DCE movement nor will I ever align with anybody else. they have their own viewpoint.. you have your own.. my agenda is protection of my alma mater..
which is already destroyed as far as I see it.. I will be here now forever presenting the other side of the story for i know and all your threats and rants about this being a suicidal mission are wasted on me

I will also inform you maggots when i plan to visit india next and then you can do whatever you please.. stop taking a moral high ground. you are nothing but hired goons who write what they are told to write.. no wonder u did noot have nything on bio diesel and fake toy cars.. you need to check with your messiah for numbers on those..


now lets cover the reply posted on dce website which u maggots copied on your blogspot.. and u say u arent linked to PBS

ah well getting too long.. different post perhaps...off to my nice friday night

No comments: